9 Reasons Not To Feel Bad About Your Christmas Breakup
Time and time again we hear that Christmas is a time when a lot of relationships end.
So if you’ve gone through a breakup this festive season, please don’t be too hard on yourself.
After all, here are nine undeniable reasons for why you shouldn’t feel bad about your Christmas breakup:
1) If you haven’t exchanged gifts yet you can save the money
– And spend it all on yourself in the January sales
2) If you’ve already exchanged gifts you can take their crap presents back
– And buy things you actually want with the money
3) You don’t have to share chocolates/nuts/sweets with anyone
– And no one can judge you for stuffing your face
4) You can sit around all day in your onesie
– And all evening, if you want
5) You can get pissed and have a really good cry
– Sometimes tears are good
6) You can get pissed and have a really good time
– Sometimes dancing is good
7) You can snog a random fittie on New Years Eve
– And at your work Christmas party
8) You can spend the entire holiday period with friends and family
– And not have to waste time making small talk with the in-laws
9) You can have time off from work to mend
– If you’re going to go through a breakup, it may as well be at Christmas.